Tuesday, November 23, 2010

New additions for the Manwaring Family


Well, we knew that this time would come when my Dad would find someone to remarry. He found a wonderful lady named Virginia who he knew years ago in Canada. She had recently returned from a mission in Africa when he made contact. They agreed to meet in Vancouver, Canada and over a week's time visited and enjoyed each other's company. He then annouced that they were getting married two weeks later. So on November 20th they were married in the Twin Falls temple. It is quite a surreal time I am sure for everyone. She has two daughters Lisa and Lynn. We enjoyed meeting them and hope to know them better in the near future. We will be able to spend Thanksgiving with my Dad and Virginia getting to know her better. I am glad that my Dad has found someone to be happy with.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

you just need to post some pictures