Monday, November 22, 2010

That's a boy for you!


It's a good thing girls dig scars on boys, because our boys will have plenty. Garret had a hard couple of weeks with getting banged up. He scalped part of his forehead at Uncle Blake's house swinging. Then a week later, while I was at mutual the boys took a ride on the four-wheeler with Dad. Which is always a wild ride!( I took the boys for a ride and they informed me that I am a stinky driver and they wanted their dad back.I guess I am not wild enough.)I got home from mutual with Shawn telling me they had a small accident. Garret had let go of the handle bars and hit his head on the key. I tried to wake Garret up and check his head but he would not budge. He kept fighting me when I tried to take off his band-aid. So I decided to wait until morning to look at it. When he woke up and I checked it out, I decided that he probably would have benefited from stitches. One call later to sister-in-law Josie informing me stitches were probably too late, I butterflied it together and off we went to school. It satyed together pretty well, but a scar will be the result of too much rough riding with Dad.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

It'll add to his aura of mysterious, rugged, manliness. One can hope. Stitches are for sissies. ;o)

Home Again said...

Michael has a nearly matching scar from Emma accidentally hitting him with a nine iron several years ago. They can have fun comparing scars!