Monday, July 27, 2009

38 is old!


Well another year has come and gone. It was Shawn's 38th birthday on July 18th. I can not tell you how much I love this man. The first thing besides his looks of course that attracted me to him was his work ethic. He works very hard at his job and dreams. He still has his manly figure.(Yah Yah!) He doesn't even look 38. He is extremely supportive of me and the kids.
For his birthday he decided to get a DVR and ESPN. Yes, I have been holding out on him for the last couple years. So we upgraded. He loves the DVR. It will be well used. We had a wonderful dinner of meatballs and cheesy potatoes. (His favorite dinner) He had a boysenberry ice cream cake. It was a wonderful day of celebrating. We have a nephew that has a same birthday. We hope Makoy had just has good of birthday as Shawn did.

No comments: