Saturday, December 6, 2008

No more!!!

Well, I think we have done it! Brady lost his pacifier at the babysitter's house on Wednesday. That was the last one we knew about. We decided to try the night without one. We made it through the night. Brady kept searching the diaper bag and underneath his crib for the pacifier. We haven't see a pacifier so I guess we are done with it. I hope...... He really has done pretty good without it. I was planning on waiting until this summer to break him of the pacifier, but I guess I will not look a gift horse in the mouth.

4 comments:

Joel's Family said...

Congrats, that is always exciting. Always the best way to break of habits right. Somehow things just come up missing. We hope Garret has a wonderful Birthday...

Becky Peterson said...

I think that is pretty exiting!
Love,
Katelyn

Becky Peterson said...

Happy Birthday Garret!
Love,
Katelyn

Peterson Pack of Wild Dogs said...

Pray the thumb doesn't replace it! Way to go on not giving in! That is the worst thing!