Sunday, December 14, 2008

Anniversary Get Away!

Shawn and I's 14th wedding anniversary is this next week. Since, we finally have a kids that are more self sufficient again I told Shawn that we were going away for the night. Grandma Peterson graciously agreed to watch the kids while we went away. We headed out after work Friday night and went to Odgen. We went out to Olive Garden and then did some holiday shopping until midnight. We found some great deals. The next morning we got up and went to the temple. We then hit the stores again. I felt that we found some deals that morning. We had lunch at the Texas Roadhouse. Good food! We walked around the mall not really finding much but lots of crowds. Shawn was a good sport shopping with me even though I know he hated every minute of it. He kept saying that it was my deal. He was there just for the food. We headed home. It was a such a nice night away. Maybe next time we will need to be gone longer. (I'm sure Grandma would love that!)

3 comments:

Joel's Family said...

Glad you were able to enjoy a night away. It makes it even better when you go shopping and find some wonderful deals. I love that part of shopping. Glad you had a wonderful anniversary. Sounds like it was fun and you enjoyed yourself I am sure.

Brandi said...

I bet it was so nice to get away for the night. And shopping with no kids...that's a treat!! Sounds like you guys had a great time. Happy Anniversary.

Peterson Pack of Wild Dogs said...

LONG OVERDUE girl! Glad you finally had some time alone and happy belated anniversary!