Friday, November 13, 2009

Missing: One Leatherman



Brady loves the leatherman tool. When Shawn gets home at night, Brady either takes the leatherman right our of Shawn's belt(most of the time without him knowing) or climbs up to the dryer(where Shawn puts his leatherman) and takes it. He loves to play with the pliers and grab things with it. Shawn now has lost one leatherman due to Brady's obsession. I think I need to go find a play leathermen for Christmas. THis time he had pulled my oven racks out and were playing with them.So like father like son. They both recommend you keep a leatherman on hand all the time

3 comments:

Beth said...

Brady looks so big o my goodness

Jamie said...

Brady is so dang cute

Peterson Pack of Wild Dogs said...

He is a little Shawn! So cute too. I miss you guys. WE're excited to see you in a couple of weeks. Merry Christmas!!!