Monday, September 20, 2010

Drops 2010




Looking at my camera, I noticed that I hadn't blogged about our trip to the Drops this year. Last year when we went I took the kids by myself. Thankfully Shawn came with us. I don't know if it was still the safety talk from Uncle Blake last year or just my anxiety getting the best of me, but my anxiety level was to the freaking out level when we got there. I finally jumped in with Shawn and Garret. By the time I got I had calmed down a little. Then we decided to take Brady down, it rose a little, but when my Dad said he was going down it went back to the freaking out level again. We all jumped in several more times and slowly my anxiety level mellowed out. At the end of the night the older cousins decided to jump off the cliffs right after the rapid section. Uncle Blake and Uncle Brian jumped in with them thankfully. They would have continued to jump in if we would have not called it a night. We returned to the Shoshone church parking lot and had a nice picnic with the family before saying good night.

2 comments:

Beth said...

atta girl pics !!! Im so exited!!! ps. that does look scary

Peterson Pack of Wild Dogs said...

Looks like fun and adventurous! Way to go those little daredevils!