Thursday, December 10, 2009

Who's that sleeping in my closet?


Well, it has now been 3 months since something scared Katelyn enough to prompt her to sleep in our closet. She is there without fail every night. We have hugged, threatened, and bribed until finally we just gave up. I don't know how comfortable it could be sleeping on the floor like that. This week we finally may have broken through because it is now number 5 of 7 nights that she is not in our closet. She has to sleep 7 nights in a row to get the weight room turned into her bedroom.(which we have offered before.)I don't like this plan because I lose my workout room. She has to sleep in there for 7 nights and then we will buy her a bed. So it looks like we might be bed shopping this weekend. We will keep you updated.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Go Katelyn you can do it. What girl would not want her own room.