Friday, June 26, 2009

Steadman's

I wanted to reserve Steadman's (which is a huge waterslide in Raft River) for a year or two. You know something to break up the summer. We had a cousin coming to stay with us for about a week. So we reserved Steadman's for Monday. The weather in June has some what been different then usual. It has basically rained for the last three weeks. Sunday the skies opened up again and poured. So with a prayer we headed to Steadman's Monday night with several friends. The kids enjoyed the waterslide and the zipline. I made my kids wait until their Dad was there to be with them on the zipline. I wouldn't let my neice do the zipline because I was afraid if she fell my head would be toast. It was very balmy but the kids kept sliding even with blue lips. We finally had to shut it down about 9:00. I didn't get my camera because Blakely was very impatient. I had taken pictures of my tie pancakes for Father's Day the day before, but before we left to go I couldn't find my camera anywhere. Blakely kept saying you don't need your camera, Just come on. So I finally gave in and went. We will have to reserve it next summer. Maybe more can come...

No comments: