Saturday, September 6, 2008

Hip Hip Hooray!!!!!!!!

We have kept trying to Garret to ride his bike without training wheels, but he has liked the safety of the wheels just fine. Well, we were just hangin out talking to Uncle Greg who had come over to ride and I was giving Brady bike rides around and said to Garret I bet you could do it. So he got on the red bike and we started off. He kept going and going and with a few tries he was pretty much riding by himself. We are so excited!!!!! Everyone had to come out and encourage and tell him he was doing awesome. And of course we had to get it on photo and video. He just as to practice how to stop without falling. Now it will be a 50 he'll want, because we have kept telling him," How can you ride a motorcycle, if you can't ride a regular bike without training wheels?" Until I figure out how to turn this it will be sideways..... so all you computer people tell me how to do it.

4 comments:

Arizona Manwarings said...

we had to show megan your viedo, hopefully she is now inspired to try no traning wheels too.

Brandi said...

Great job Garret!!! I love the video Becky. What a great idea. I bet he's so excited!!! We're so proud of him.

Joel's Family said...

Becky,
Blakely told Joel you had a blog set up. We had no idea. We must not be privledged. Thats o.k. we are the last ones to know anything with the petersons anyway.
We enjoyed having Garret and Blakely at the party, we were glad they could come. They seemed like they had a great time. I know that our kids had a great time. Crazy to see that Blakely is in junior high. I hope your teaching is going great for you.

Peterson Pack of Wild Dogs said...

Becky! It's been a long time since I've looked at this blog! Actually, since this summer! I cannot believe Blakely is in Jr High. I didnt' realize that! How is teaching going? I hope well. We are coming out for Thanksgiving. I hope you guys will be around. You have a beautiful family Becky!