Monday, September 29, 2008

FUNKY DAY @ DJHS


Blakey had spirit week at school. There was spirit day,funky day,pajama day, and senior citizen day. This particular day, Blakely wanted 70's clothes. She preceded to my closet looking for them. I quickly told her that I was born in the 70's so none of my clothes would fit that era. I didn't know whether to cry or laugh. This is the combination of clothes we came up with. Pajama day she wore my robe that Grandma Haws made for all the Manwaring girls(Remember that Vicki, Beth , & Kim) She got her picture taken for the yearbook. Mom however did not get that picture taken.

2 comments:

Joel's Family said...

SHE LOOKS HOT!!! Love the outfit. It looks like she could have been the hit of the day at school.

Peterson Pack of Wild Dogs said...

This is a pretty flashy outfit Blakely! I'll bet you were the talk of the school! Way to show school spirit. It looks like you are enjoying your days in Junior High...yay!