Thursday, July 22, 2010

Steadman's 2010

We love Steadman's. Which is a huge waterslides that a farmer has put in by his house in Raft River. I rented the place last year for some family fun. So I decided to do it again this year while my sister was in town visiting. I called that afternoon before we left to double check on things with Steadman's. She said that it was quite windy over there and I thought to myself we live in Idaho; the wind always is blowing here, no big deal. Well, she was not lying. We had 40 - 50 mph gusts of wind. It was very windy. The kids of course did not mind the wind and slide down the slides and went down the zip line. Blakely learned how to knee surf down the slides. Shawn went down once with his work clothes on. Everyone was pretty much blown out by 8pm. So,even though it didn't turn out like I wanted it to we enjoyed friends and family. Next year hopefully the wind will not blow and I will stop to take some pictures.

3 comments:

beth's burb said...

what no pics!!!!! come on!

beth's burb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie said...

Renee and Nikki took some pictures.