Saturday, June 19, 2010

Bekah comes over




Now that school is out and Katelyn doesn't get to see her friends all the time. She has gone into withdrawns. We had Bekah over last Saturday for the afternoon. They played with American Girl dolls, watched Kit Kitteridge(American Girl, painted fingernails, played Mother, May I?, Red Light, Green Light, Duck Duck Goose, and Apples to Apples. It was a fun afternoon. It was fun to see Brady and Garret want to play with Bekah also. The top picture is when the PTO planted a tree in Memory of Rachel.

1 comment:

Peterson Pack of Wild Dogs said...

Becky, you are the most amazing mother with such a fantastic example of love and dedication to your kids. You serve and are such a Christlike example. I am grateful to have you in my life. I have always looked to you as I started on my road in motherhood. You kids are the cutest!!! I have the best nieces and nephews!!!